In my post from a couple of weeks ago I had mentioned that I was testing out a new cleaner beauty routine. Looking for products with better-for-you ingredients that work well. I started putting everything into one post but it was starting to become the world’s longest blog post so I’ve split everything into two categories; Face Skincare/Makeup and Body Products….and it’s still a lengthy read so I’ll summarize the list at the beginning and for those who are interested in a longer in depth review, keep reading below.
Face Skincare and Makeup
- Indie Lee Brightening Cleanser
- Indie Lee Co Q10 Toner
- Bioderma or Garnier Micellar Water makeup remover
- Out of Africa Shea Butter
- First Aid Beauty Eye Duty Triple Remedy AM Gel Cream
- IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream With SPF 50+
- bareMinerals BARESKIN Complete Coverage Serum Concealer
- Bite Beauty Multisticks in Lotus and Cocoa
- Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask and Lip Balm
- Bite Beauty Lip Pencil in #010
- Ilia Tinted Lip Conditioner in Blossom Lady & Arabian Knights
- Physicians Formula Organic Wear Jumbo Lash and Fakeout Mascaras
Continue reading “The ‘Cleaner’ Product Challenge”
Hope you all enjoyed some time off over the holidays! Food, drinks, time with friends/family and maybe some good Boxing Day deals? I’ve been spending time with family and enjoying Poppy’s first Christmas so haven’t really given a lot of thought to getting out to do any Boxing Day (which has turned into boxing week) shopping but I did notice that there were several websites with some great discounted beauty items. Sephora had several $15 specials on boxing day, MAC had up to 40% off on certain sets and limited edition releases, Hudson’s Bay and Bobbi Brown also had deeply discounted items. Some of them are still going so you may want to take advantage now before things run out.
And now that the excitement of Christmas has died down, it’s time to get ready to ring in 2017. New Year’s Eve is coming up fast and it’s always fun to get dressed up and put on a glitzy outfit and some glam makeup for the night.
Here are four different makeup look ideas across various price ranges to help you ring in the new year: Continue reading “New Year’s Eve Glam Makeup – 4 Looks”